Six Ways To Cleanse Your Life
If there is ever anyone in your life that tells you that you don't need perspective, get rid of that person. One of the most beautiful things about a New Year - or a new decade - is the perspective that it can bring you. You have a chance right now to spring clean the house, your career, your garden - but what about the other elements tat make your life what it is?
Spring cleaning doesn't just pertain to the actual physical areas of your house to clean. It's your mind, your body and your soul that needs a clean up sometimes. The good news is that there are plenty of ways that you can get cleansing your life. Starting slowly will stop it from becoming overwhelming, but we've got six things in a pretty list to get you started.
SIX WAYS TO CLEANSE YOUR LIFE
1. Start with you. Your personal goals and body goals and your health all come under one umbrella: you. Your life may feel small sometimes, but in this grand old world of ours, you matter a great deal - or you wouldn't be here. So, pick what will make you feel alive and filled with light. Whether this is a new outfit or weight loss, you need a goal that's personal. Find it, fill it into the diary and get fixing it.
2. Move onto your relationships. Move onto your relationships next. Sometimes, sloughing off the negativity in your life is going to give you the strength to move on to new things to discover. Slater Heelis can help you to break out of dead marriages, whereas a good old social media clean out can help you to let go of broken and old ties. Relationships should bring you joy; no toxicity, please.
3. Spring clean your home as part of your mission to spring clean your life. Do you want to move out and on with things? Then make it happen. The only person standing in your way is you, so get clearing and selling off the things you don't need, and embrace the KonMari method to help you out.
4. Your career beckons you every single day, but does it make you happy? Are your colleagues the nice kind that actually care about your wellbeing? You need to decide right now if your career is for you. If it is, then all you need to do is to declutter your workspace. Otherwise, it's time to move on and find something that truly brings you joy.
5. Your hobbies may not have had much attention for a while. Life is busy, it's understandable. The things that bring you joy, however, are the things that you should concentrate on. Make it your mission to spring clean how busy you are. Time management is key and without it, you're not going to get anywhere in life.
6. Family and friendships, like the relationships we mentioned earlier, require the same attention. They say you can't choose your family, but you are under no obligation to remain in touch with people who bring you pain or sorrow. Motto for 2020: clear out those who aren't happy for your happiness.